Be a follower!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

InTrend July 2010

Helloooo people!!
Its been a long time that i have not updated my blog.
Was away from what's going on in my life,here and there, trying to keep myself up to what I am born for; making  sure that the pieces are ready for people to wear it,you know what i mean =)

MODA Anniversary 20th Celebration fashion show is just around the corner,this coming 20th July 2010.. sad to say that this year, I dont have the chance to take part...lots of things happening around me but failed to commit myself for this show, but this is how and what the 'industry' is....making sure that you will be showcasing in any big event is not that easy, especially new and young designer like me...
Honestly, for me the chance that given is a platform to us; young designer is to build up and maintain of what we have started..enough of talking, lol...
Anyway, wishing all the best to Gillian Hung and all MODA members,lets put up this 20th anniversary a great show!!

July issue of InTrend, another chance given to me to contribute into the spread..
Here are the pictures for you; my beloved friends..



Wordrobe: Rico Rinaldi, InTrend July 2010
Styled by Vee
Photographer: Bustamam Mokhtar @ White Studio.
Make up: Sheng Saw @ www.shengerleng.blogspot.com
Hair: Hairkunst Salon
Model: Andressa @ Andrews Models

Thank you Vee and InTrend =)

Love,
Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Warning

All of the photographs herein, unless otherwise noted or mentioned, are copyrighted by the blog owner. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any matter without express permission of the copyright holder(s).